Did you miss small wineries by any chance? Here we go with our tasting at Eudald Massana Noya that we attended last month. Sorry, mistake. It was much more than just a tasting. It was a breathtaking voyage through the vineyards, where we had the chance to savour grapes picked by ourselves and pair Massana Noya cava and wines with local delicatessen. It was a voyage to the heart of the winemaker which inspired us to follow our dreams and firmly believe in what you do.
Now, excuse me for my romantic mood 😍 , voilà more practical things you should know about this winery:
- It’s located in the very heart of Penedès, so you definitely need a car to get to their estate which you can find following the address:
Finca el Maset s/n
Sant Pau d’Ordal (Subirats)
GPS. E 1º 46’ 55’’ N 41º 22’ 55”
- You can have a wonderful time in summer in their “garden lounge” how I like to call it 😁. Imagine sitting there at dusk, looking at the vineyards and sipping on a glass of cava or the sweet wine, Brima, eating strawberries with whipped cream. 🍓🥂✨
- Take a walk around the vineyards: the views are very promising and you can even steal (shhh) a couple of grapes and eat them while you are strolling 😛
- Choose from 14 grape varieties to try 😋🍇
- One of the coolest things: try the wine juice (must – and I mean “must” is the way the grape juice is called, but it’s also a must to try it haha) directly from the tank
- Eudald Massana Noya is a synonym for Organic Viticulture!
- And here the wines we tried (tap on the photo to see the full size):
Cheers, wine lovers!! 🍷